I hereby announce my retirement from EC live

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

I hereby announce my retirement from EC live

Post by bronxapostle »

Very distressed as of late.... I THINK IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP THIS ADDICTION!! 132 is enough! Your mentalcase, ba
Last edited by bronxapostle on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fred darden

Re: I hereby announce my retirement from EC live

Post by fred darden »

Say it ain't so, go solo.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

I do, SO MANY TIMES FRED!! just, very down hearted this go around. Our best buddy died back in January. And to say it took a toll on me and us all is an understatement. Sorry for the melancholia.
Last edited by bronxapostle on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

BA - there are obviously a lot of factors here but keeping focussed on the Elvis bit, the forum has provided many new Elvis friends. I travel solo to gigs up up to 200 miles away and back sometimes but meet up with fans here.

Even when that may not happen, sharing the joy of a great gig (with a rarity/one off thrown in) with the forum and other friends is great.

I think you enjoy seeing the man, recording the shows and sharing your experiences so much that maybe the combination of bad things this year has hit you harder than you think.

But even if this decision sticks, I’ll still look out for stray ticket stubs!

My prediction is that you’ll see a couple or few songs on Tuesday that even you have not seen before which will force you to update your list and reconsider!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Of course you are RIGHT vg! Just very down hearted with too much death in my small circle. AND I GUESS i WANT TO BE A DIVA LIKE BOWIE AND CHER announcing my retirement only to return sooner rather than later. Lol i don't mean to alarm my good friends. And i am sorry to be a drama KING!!! Sadness is a cruel beast.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Well, my good friend monkey2man will join me Tuesday. That's the ONLY good news of the day. 8) 8)
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

BA - peace, love and understanding from Penny Lane - you must do what feels right for you, your friend Colin Top Balcony
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Top balcony wrote:BA - peace, love and understanding from Penny Lane - you must do what feels right for you, your friend Colin Top Balcony
CERTAINLY, grouchy ba at the top of his game yesterday. Surely, i will feel differently after two more shows tomorrow and Wednesday. REAL ADDICTS CAN'T STOP! .
jmm

Post by jmm »

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night ba!!!

Keep the faith
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

jmm wrote:Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night ba!!!

Keep the faith
Me too J&M. Thanks, It's okay, I'M NOT ANGRY anymore. :lol: