Music Monday featuring EC and Allan Mayes, May 18, 2020

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Music Monday featuring EC and Allan Mayes, May 18, 2020

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Re: Music Monday featuring EC and Allan Mayes, May 18, 2020

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.elviscostello.com/#!/news/299165

MTF PRESENTS MUSICIAN MONDAY FEATURING ELVIS COSTELLO AND ALLAN MAYES

The Musician Treatment Foundation presents its Musician Monday Livestream featuring Allan Mayes and Elvis Costello on Monday, May 18th at 6 PM CT/7 PM ET.

The series showcases the music and stories of artists who have experienced and overcome the challenges of upper limb injuries and problems paired with Q&A for the benefit of others with similar issues.

The hour will be filled with stories and music by Elvis Costello, one of MTF’s founding board members, and his longtime friend, talented musician Allan Mayes.

The series is hosted by orthopedic surgeon O. Alton Barron, M.D., who founded MTF to address the plight of professional musicians who lack the means or health insurance to cover the often high costs of orthopedic care.

Tune in to catch some great music and learn about how MTF helps #keepthemusicplaying and by all means, spread the word to your musical friends via email or social media.

Tune In Tonight......
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

This was a total hoot. I think I might need an appointment with Doc Alton. Allan is cool. I think he could really clean up on the beach town circuit. Get a few Buffett / Boat Drinks tunes going down. SOLD OUT.

The tech difficulties are the best. Someone needs to collect all the gaffes and blunders during these live stream events and create a blooper reel - STAT!
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Wilma Wilkie posts on Facebook -

Better capture from the MTF livestream last night #needtogetoutmore