Photos from Barbarellas, Birmingham, April 1978

Pretty self-explanatory
WindUpWorld

Photos from Barbarellas, Birmingham, April 1978

Post by WindUpWorld »

Henry Race has posted some superb unseen photos of this gig with Nick Lowe on bass after Bruce’s mishaps. I’m not sure how / if one should grab and post them - and I’ve got to set off for work (the computer on the other side of the room) so here’s a link to his FB post if I can get it working

bit.ly/3gNK7sJ

which it looks like I can’t figure right now - apologies to all for lack of linking skills! I saw it via Nick Lowe FB group.
Azmuda

Re: Photos from Barbarellas, Birmingham, April 1978

Post by Azmuda »

WindUpWorld wrote:Henry Race has posted some superb unseen photos of this gig with Nick Lowe on bass after Bruce’s mishaps.
They're now collected on one page on the Wiki: http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/index.php/Henry_Race

sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Great, thanks for making these available.
Apparently Mrs. Sulky used to go to barbarella's a lot at that time but has NO RECOLLECTION of ever seeing Elvis. i reckon she probably didn't see him as otherwise her life would have been changed forever! :roll: :shock:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

sulky lad wrote:Great, thanks for making these available.
Apparently Mrs. Sulky used to go to barbarella's a lot at that time but has NO RECOLLECTION of ever seeing Elvis. i reckon she probably didn't see him as otherwise her life would have been changed forever! :roll: :shock:
Or maybe she did and it was! :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

verbal gymnastics wrote:
sulky lad wrote:Great, thanks for making these available.
Or maybe she did and it was! :lol:
That might explain quite a lot, actually :wink: