The Complete Armed Forces (Super Deluxe Edition)

Pretty self-explanatory
sulky lad

Re: Armed Forces Redux - 6 record set

Post by sulky lad »

IbMePdErRoIoAmL wrote:
Miclewis wrote:It would be great if the Armed Forces set included a remix, even with a blu-ray with a 5.1 remix. It is all the rage nowadays. Though Armed Forces doesn’t really need a remix - Get Happy!! would benefit from one definitely.
I dunno... Get Happy!! sounds great if you listen to the two disc 45 rpm promo.
Absolutely - except for the pain of having to turn the disc over after 5 songs much like all the MoFi remasters!
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

sweetest punch wrote:There is a song from Pinkpop 1979 and one from the Regent Theatre 1978.
And "Peace, Love and Understanding" from Dominion Theatre 1978. (Maybe that one doesn't show up in your country?)

There were seven shows at the Dominion Theatre in December 1978.
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -18_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -19_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -20_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -21_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -22_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -23_London
http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... -24_London

"Peace, Love and Understanding" apparently wasn't played December 23.
krm

Post by krm »

This looks very very promising.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

krm wrote:This looks very very promising.
I haven't had a phone call yet ! :shock:
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

Promising. I’d called the Australia and Netherlands shows a few pages back :D

The Dominion show, though, I seem to recall they didn’t get great reviews, Nick Kent or someone said the band was running on empty?
WindUpWorld

Re: Armed Forces (Super Deluxe Edition) - 6 record set

Post by WindUpWorld »

‘Nick Kent - or is it spelled with a C?’ I remember Bad Company saying when they were asked about his review of them in a Capitol Radio interview around the same time.
And No Coffee Table

Apple Music has a track listing, but it's weird and confusing. EC described a "six-record set," but the track numbering suggests nine records, some of them EPs and singles.

1. Accidents Will Happen (Remastered 2020) (3:01)
2. Senior Service (Remastered 2020) (2:18)
3. Oliver's Army (Remastered 2020) (3:00)
4. Big Boys (Remastered 2020) (2:56)
5. Green Shirt (Remastered 2020) (2:43)
6. Party Girl (Remastered 2020) (3:22)
7. Goon Squad (Remastered 2020) (3:14)
8. Busy Bodies (Remastered 2020) (3:35)
9. Sunday's Best (Remastered 2020) (3:22)
10. Moods For Moderns (Remastered 2020) (2:50)
11. Chemistry Class (Remastered 2020) (2:58)
12. Two Little Hitlers (Remastered 2020) (3:13)
13. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding? (Remastered 2020) (3:31)

1. Clean Money (1:59)
2. Talking In The Dark (1:58)
3. Wednesday Week (2:04)
4. Tiny Steps (2:43)
5. Crawling To The U.S.A. (2:55)
6. Big Boys (Alternate Version) (2:55)
7. Green Shirt (Demo Version) (2:22)
8. My Funny Valentine (1:32)

1. Goon Squad (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (2:51)
2. B-Movie (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (2:29)
3. Green Shirt (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (2:49)
4. I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (3:57)
5. Opportunity (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (2:33)
6. So Young (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (3:35)
7. High Fidelity (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (3:27)
8. Lipstick Vogue (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (4:10)
9. Watching The Detectives (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (6:02)
10. Big Boys (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (2:29)
11. Pump It Up (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (5:19)
12. You Belong To Me (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (3:46)
13. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding? (Live At Pinkpop, 1979) (3:43)

1. Accidents Will Happen (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (3:29)
2. Mystery Dance (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (2:02)
3. Goon Squad (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (3:49)
4. Party Girl (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (2:56)
5. Stranger In The House (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (4:01)
6. Alison (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (3:05)
7. Lipstick Vogue (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (4:18)
8. Watching The Detectives (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (5:59)
9. You Belong To Me (Live At Hollywood High, 1978) (2:38)
10. Chemistry Class (Live At The Warner Theatre, Washington DC, 1978) (2:43)

1. Oliver's Army (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (3:28)
2. Waiting For The End Of The World (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (4:38)
3. Big Boys (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (2:50)
4. This Year's Girl (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (3:24)
5. You Belong To Me (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (4:55)
6. Pump It Up (Live At The Regent Theatre, 1978) (5:46)

1. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes (Live At The Dominion Theatre, 1978) (3:13)
2. No Dancing (Live At The Dominion Theatre, 1978) (3:05)
3. I Stand Accused (Live At The Dominion Theatre, 1978) (3:00)
4. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding? (Live At The Dominion Theatre, 1978) (3:46)

1. Oliver's Army (2:59)
2. Big Boys (Demo Version) (2:59)

1. Accidents Will Happen (3:00)
2. Busy Bodies (Alternate Version) (2:59)

1. American Squirm (2:30)
2. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding (3:32)
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Shocking !
No complete live concerts, just a hotch potch of best of and hits from different sources - you might just have lost one potential buyer here ! :evil:
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/product ... on-box-set
Black vinyl: https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collect ... on-box-set

ARMED FORCES - SUPER DELUXE EDITION (EXCLUSIVE COLOR VERSION) BOX SET - Elvis Costello

Regular price: $259.98
Ships on or around November 6, 2020

DESCRIPTION

This super deluxe edition was personally curated by Elvis Costello. The box fully embraces Barney Bubbles' epic package art and features 9 pieces of vinyl, 7 custom notebooks containing updated liner notes from Costello (nearly 10,000 words total) and his handwritten lyrics from the era. The album receives a brand-new remaster from the original production master tapes with the sonic fidelity matching the original 1979 UK pressing. Along with selections from the Hollywood High show, there are 3 more concerts, 23 never released live songs including the full PinkPop 1979 set and highlights from the notorious Riot at The Regent concert and the December 24, 1978 Dominion Theatre. The set includes the vintage grenade and gun poster and the 4 original postcards of each band member. Costello commissioned acclaimed artist Todd Alcott to recreate pulp novel covers of to represent songs from Armed Forces featuring Costello as the star of the cover in precarious situations.

Armed Forces 12” LP
A1. Accidents Will Happen
A2. Senior Service
A3. Oliver’s Army
A4. Big Boys
A5. Green Shirt
A6. Party Girl

B1. Goon Squad
B2. Busy Bodies
B3. Sunday’s Best
B4. Moods For Moderns
B5. Chemistry Class
B6. Two Little Hitlers
B7. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

Sketches for Emotional Fascism 10" LP
A1. Clean Money
A2. Talking In The Dark
A3. Wednesday Week
A4. Tiny Steps

B1. Crawling To The U.S.A.
B2. Big Boys (Alternate Version)
B3. Green Shirt (Demo Version)
B4. My Funny Valentine

Riot At The Regent – Live In Sydney ’78 10” LP
A1. Oliver’s Army
A2. Waiting For The End Of The World
A3. Big Boys

B1. This Year’s Girl
B2. You Belong To Me
B3. Pump It Up

Europe ‘79 – Live At Pinkpop 12” LP
A1. Goon Squad
A2. B-Movie
A3. Green Shirt
A4. (I Don’t Want To Go To) Chelsea
A5. Opportunity
A6. So Young
A7. High Fidelity

B1. Lipstick Vogue
B2. Watching The Detectives
B3. Big Boys
B4. Pump It Up
B5. You Belong To Me
B6. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

Christmas In The Dominion - Live 24th December ’78 10” LP
A1. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
A2. No Dancing

B1. I Stand Accused
B2. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

Live at Hollywood High & Elsewhere 1978 12” LP
A2. Mystery Dance
A3. Goon Squad
A4. Party Girl
A5. Stranger In The House

B1. Alison
B2. Lipstick Vogue
B3. Watching The Detectives
B4. You Belong To Me
B5. Chemistry Class (Live at The Warner Theatre, Washington D.C.)

“Oliver's Army” 7"
A1. Oliver's Army
B1. Big Boys (Demo)

“Accidents Will Happen” 7”
B1. Busy Bodies (Alternate)

Nick Lowe & His Sound “American Squirm” 7"
A1. American Squirm
B1. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?
Last edited by sweetest punch on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Goon Squad (Live at Pinkpop 1979): https://youtu.be/nrZ156uzr-Q

Pump It Up ( Live at The Regent Theatre 1978): https://youtu.be/gVEPrX2Y_hM
FAVEHOUR

Re: Armed Forces (Super Deluxe Edition)

Post by FAVEHOUR »

What a disappointment
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

“The full PinkPop set”... its 6 songs short!
krm

Post by krm »

FAVEHOUR wrote:What a disappointment
Well said!
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

FAVEHOUR wrote:What a disappointment
An understatement as far as I'm concerned!

When the Rhino reissues were released they took advice from Mike Bodayle and the Beyond Belief crew - maybe it would have helped their cause if they'd spoken to someone ( anyone) who had more than a passing interest in the live performances. I'm gutted particularly given the heavy price and the additional cost postage will incur from the U.S. :cry: :x
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

another package that i will be forced to await it dropping in price to about a hundred bucks.....OR LESS!!!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Disappointing and costly.

I wonder if he’ll comment on the cost like he did with the Deluxe Spinning Songbook box set.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

verbal gymnastics wrote:Disappointing and costly.

I wonder if he’ll comment on the cost like he did with the Deluxe Spinning Songbook box set.
What a shame we just missed your birthday too - what dos MiniVG 1 want for hers :wink: ??!!???
And No Coffee Table

https://www.elviscostello.com/#!/news/299378

OCT 1, 2020
ELVIS COSTELLO CURATES DEFINITIVE TIME CAPSULE OF CLASSIC THIRD ALBUM ARMED FORCES

The complete Armed Forces explores the album across nine pieces of vinyl, collecting together b-sides, demos, outtakes, alt versions and 23 unreleased live recordings in a lavish box set to provide an illuminating picture of this revered record.

Features new 2020 Remaster of original album to match sonic fidelity of 1979 UK pressing.

Available November 6th via UMe

Personally curated by Elvis Costello,The Complete Armed Forces is the definitive statement of the legendary songwriter and musician’s revered and essential 1979 album, featuring the classic hits “Accidents Will Happen,” “Green Shirt,” “Oliver’s Army” and “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding.” Leaving no musical stone unturned, no lyric notebook unrifled through and no detail left out, this new super deluxe edition vinyl box set is a thorough excavation of Costello’s vault from this metamorphic period of his early beginnings, painting as complete a picture as possible of the events that led to the making of the album, its creation, and the wild success that followed for him, and his band The Attractions, and ignited his career. Armed Forces is explored across nine pieces of vinyl (3 12-inch LPs, 3 10-inch LPs and 3 7-inch singles), including a new 2020 remaster of the album, B-sides, alternate versions and outtakes, demos, and a slew of live recordings – including 23 unreleased live tracks taken from three especially riotous
concerts.

Releasing November 6 via UMe, The Complete Armed Forces will be exclusively available via Elvis Costello's official online store and UMG’s online stores uDiscover and Sound of Vinyl, in two vinyl versions – 180-gram black vinyl and limited edition 180-gram multi-color opaque vinyl. It will also be available digitally for streaming and download. The collection is proceeded today with the release of a three-track digital EP featuring unreleased live performances of “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?,” “Goon Squad” and “Pump It Up,” taken from the new live LPs, Christmas In The Dominion - Live 24th December ’78, Riot At The Regent – Live In Sydney ’78 and Europe ’79 – Live At Pinkpop.

Pre-order The Complete Armed Forces and stream the new live EP here:
https://elviscostello.lnk.to/ArmedForces

This lavish box set fully embraces iconic designer Barney Bubbles’ epic pop-art packaging, including the paint-splattered cover artwork by Bubbles and Bazooka (used for the American release and included in the fold-out UK version) and features a unique origami cover that folds out to beautifully display the bold art and graphics and the six vinyl LPs, which are rounded out by three 7-inch reissues of the album’s singles “Oliver’s Army,” “Accidents Will Happen” and Nick Lowe’s “American Squirm” b/w “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?” This treasure trove contains seven custom notebooks with newly updated liner notes from Costello, totaling nearly 10,000 words, facsimiles of first-draft, handwritten lyrics and examples of his lyrical working methods from his personal archive as well as rare photos, memorabilia and concert ephemera. The notebooks offer fascinating insight into Costello’s songwriting process, showing the evolution from idea to finished work, while the liners detail the making of and stories behind the songs. The accompanying photos and memorabilia provide a vivid window into this exciting era. “Most of this record was written in hotel rooms or on a tour bus, scribbled in a notebook which rarely left my side or failing this, from fragments and phrases scrawled on paper cocktail napkins or hotel notepaper,” Costello writes in the liners.

The comprehensive set also includes a print of the vintage grenade and gun poster and the four original postcards of each band member. Additionally, Costello commissioned acclaimed artist Todd Alcott to create pulp novel book covers of songs from Armed Forces starring himself as the protagonist in a variety of precarious situations.

Armed Forces has been newly remastered by Costello and mastering engineer Bob Ludwig from the original analog tapes to match the sonic fidelity of the initial 1979 UK pressing. Striving for the utmost authenticity, they took care to match the feel and intention of the original mastering. “It sounds as close to the way it sounded to us in the studio as we could make it,” Costello recently revealed to MOJO. “That’s a beautiful thing.”

The album’s evolution is documented on the 10-inch, Sketches For Emotional Fascism A.K.A. Armed Forces, which assembles together B-sides, demos and alternate versions, making many of these songs available on vinyl for the first time in decades.

Costello and The Attractions live prowess is fully celebrated with several previously unreleased concert recordings that bookended the recording and release of the album. Along with selections from the band’s legendary 1978 Hollywood High show, the collection shows off what a powerful force of nature the band was with three additional shows including highlights from the notorious Riot At The Regent – Live In Sydney ’78 and a Christmas Eve concert at London’s Dominion Theatre that same year, presented here as Christmas In The Dominion - Live 24th December ’78. “Riot At The Regent is a souvenir from our days Down Under and a second snap-shot of the Attractions in action during six months either side of the recording of Armed Forces,” Costello pens. Continuing, “We played right up to Christmas Eve and certainly sound full of cheery spirit on ‘Christmas In The Dominion,’ playing a version of ‘No Dancing’ in an apparently spontaneous arrangement that sounds as if we had just heard Blondie’s ‘Heart Of Glass’ on the radio and decided to re-work my song with a similar approach before closing the stand with the same song with which we had opened it: ‘Peace Love & Understanding.’”

Costello’s full set at PinkPop in The Netherlands in 1979, titled Europe ’79 – Live At Pinkpop, is a thrilling concert that showcases the well-oiled band in fine form, exactly one year after their appearance at Hollywood High School, and sees them road testing songs that would end up on their follow up record, 1980’s Get Happy. All of the unreleased live recordings, taken from the original 2” multitracks, have been remixed by Costello’s longtime producer and mixer Sebastian Krys who recently mixed his forthcoming new album, Hey Clockface, and co-produced his 2018 GRAMMY® Award-winning album, Look Now.

Produced by Nick Lowe, Armed Forces was Elvis Costello’s third album and his second with The Attractions – Steve Nieve (keyboards), Bruce Thomas (bass) and Pete Thomas (drums) – following on from the immense success of their first effort, This Year’s Model. As a result, the songs for the album were written on the road while the band were on a non-stop tour where they were becoming tighter and tighter by the show. Moving away from the punk that inspired the previous record, Armed Forces, as Pitchfork wrote in their nearly perfect review of the album, “is extravagantly layered with dense instrumentation and rich, effusive textures,” adding “the production works to the record's advantage, filling the songs out with bombastic power-pop arrangements and giving weight to their urgency.” At just 23 years old, the album cemented Costello’s legacy as one of the most gifted and articulate songwriters of his generation. Since it’s release it has only grown in popularity and stature, continually landing on best albums ever lists and finding new fans each year.

With The Complete Armed Forces, Costello has provided an exhaustive time capsule that lets us celebrate this timeless album and understand how it came to be.

THE COMPLETE ARMED FORCES TRACKLISTING

Armed Forces 12” LP
SIDE A
1. Accidents Will Happen
2. Senior Service
3. Oliver’s Army
4. Big Boys
5. Green Shirt
6. Party Girl

SIDE B
1. Goon Squad
2. Busy Bodies
3. Sunday’s Best
4. Moods For Moderns
5. Chemistry Class
6. Two Little Hitlers
7. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

Live at Hollywood High & Elsewhere 1978 12” LP
SIDE A
1. Accidents Will Happen
2. Mystery Dance
3. Goon Squad
4. Party Girl
5. Stranger In The House

SIDE B
1. Alison
2. Lipstick Vogue
3. Watching The Detectives
4. You Belong To Me
5. Chemistry Class (Live at The Warner Theatre, Washington D.C.)

Europe ‘79 – Live At Pinkpop 12” LP
SIDE A
1. Goon Squad
2. B-Movie
3. Green Shirt
4. (I Don’t Want To Go To) Chelsea
5. Opportunity
6. So Young
7. High Fidelity

SIDE B
1 Lipstick Vogue
2. Watching The Detectives
3. Big Boys
4. Pump It Up
5. You Belong To Me
6. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

Sketches for Emotional Fascism 10″ LP
SIDE A
1. Clean Money
2. Talking In The Dark
3. Wednesday Week
4. Tiny Steps

SIDE B
1. Crawling To The U.S.A.
2. Big Boys (Alternate Version)
3. Green Shirt (Demo Version)
4. My Funny Valentine

Riot At The Regent – Live In Sydney ’78 10” LP
SIDE A
1. Oliver’s Army
2. Waiting For The End Of The World
3. Big Boys

SIDE B
1. This Year’s Girl
2. You Belong To Me
3. Pump It Up

Christmas In The Dominion – Live 24th December ‘78 10” LP
SIDE A
1. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
2. No Dancing

SIDE B
1. I Stand Accused
2. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

“Oliver’s Army” 7″
SIDE A
1. Oliver’s Army
Side B
1. Big Boys (Demo)

“Accidents Will Happen” 7”
SIDE A
1. Accidents Will Happen
Side B
1. Busy Bodies (Alternate)

Nick Lowe & His Sound - “American Squirm” 7″
SIDE A
1. American Squirm
Side B
2. (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?

View/share the unboxing video here: https://youtu.be/yAIhGxWMwMU
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

Email from ElvisCostello.com:

" ELVIS COSTELLO CURATES DEFINITIVE TIME CAPSULE OF CLASSIC THIRD ALBUM ARMED FORCES

THE COMPLETE ARMED FORCES EXPLORES THE ALBUM ACROSS NINE PIECES OF VINYL, COLLECTING TOGETHER B-SIDES, DEMOS, OUTTAKES, ALT VERSIONS AND 23 UNRELEASED LIVE RECORDINGS IN A LAVISH BOX SET TO PROVIDE AN ILLUMINATING PICTURE OF THIS REVERED RECORD

FEATURES NEW 2020 REMASTER OF ORIGINAL ALBUM TO MATCH SONIC
FIDELITY OF 1979 UK PRESSING

AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 6 VIA UMe

Personally curated by Elvis Costello, The Complete Armed Forces is the definitive statement of the legendary songwriter and musician’s revered and essential 1979 album, featuring the classic hits “Accidents Will Happen,” “Green Shirt,” “Oliver’s Army” and “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding.”

Leaving no musical stone unturned, no lyric notebook unrifled through and no detail left out, this new super deluxe edition vinyl box set is a thorough excavation of Costello’s vault from this metamorphic period of his early beginnings, painting as complete a picture as possible of the events that led to the making of the album, its creation, and the wild success that followed for him, and his band The Attractions, and ignited his career.

Armed Forces is explored across nine pieces of vinyl (3 12-inch LPs, 3 10-inch LPs and 3 7-inch singles), including a new 2020 remaster of the album, B-sides, alternate versions and outtakes, demos, and a slew of live recordings – including 23 unreleased live tracks taken from three especially riotous concerts.

Armed Forces Set

Releasing November 6 via UMe, The Complete Armed Forces will be exclusively available via Elvis Costello's official online store and UMG’s online stores uDiscover and Sound of Vinyl, in two vinyl versions – 180-gram black vinyl and limited edition 180-gram multi-color opaque vinyl. It will also be available digitally for streaming and download.

The collection is proceeded (sic) today with the release of a three-track digital EP featuring unreleased live performances of “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love & Understanding?,” “Goon Squad” and “Pump It Up,” taken from the new live LPs, Christmas In The Dominion - Live 24th December ’78, Riot At The Regent – Live In Sydney ’78 and Europe ’79 – Live At Pinkpop.

Pre-order The Complete Armed Forces and stream the new live EP below.

Pre-order/Stream Now"

So on top of the tracks that preceded the release of Hey Clockface, and the release of Hey Clockface itself (on 30 October), a week later Armed Forces Deluxe will "drop". Truly an expensive time for collectors. But one way for Elvis to earn money whilst unable to tour.

Unfortunately, it brings to mind this "pastoral address" from the Rev Jimmy Quickly, no longer available on ElvisCostello.com, but captured for posterity here on the Fan Forum.

http://www.elviscostellofans.com/phpBB2 ... 5#p7695876

I won't be spending a lot of money on this release, but respect the right of others to do so and of Elvis to promote it.

On a related note, does anyone have a copy of Live At The Regent? If so, how does the sound quality compare to the tracks released today on YouTube?

MOOT
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

I’m with MOOT, it’s not for me but others can spend their money how they choose. I’m sure the music will pop up on Spotify or some other streaming sites, and that will suffice for me. All a bit underwhelming though in terms of song choice, truncated concerts with some repeats (does the world really need three different live versions of You belong to me?).

I checked the Mick St Michael book which quotes EC admitting the Dominion gigs were a mistake, so seems a strange choice.

Would also be keen to know if anyone already has the Love at the Regent boot, for comparison purposes of course 8)
fred darden

Post by fred darden »

200 bucks, yikes. Won't be able to get this one. Would be interesting to see the comic books.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

The Colour Vinyl Boxset will sell out quickly: only 175 left at this moment of posting: https://store.udiscovermusic.com/*/*/Ar ... Q8C0000000
Last edited by sweetest punch on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

sweetest punch wrote:The Colour Vinyl Boxset will sell out quickly: only 175 left at this moment: https://store.udiscovermusic.com/*/*/Ar ... Q8C0000000
Perhaps, but if they only pressed 176.....
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »