Re-issues vs "Watercamp" Compilations

Pretty self-explanatory
mbec

Re-issues vs "Watercamp" Compilations

Post by mbec »

Hi... Just wondering if someone had every come across these "Watercamp" Compilations online...I'd been collecting the 2-Disc reissues but these seem far more all-encompassing!...They all appear to be heavily-expanded collections chronicling each album's era with b-sides, rarities, demos, live tracks, etc... Judging by the track-listing, it seems like a lot of hard work's gone into them... Would appreciate any info! (Apologies if this topic is old hat, I'm a bit of a newbie .i.e. only been listening for 10 years :lol: )
fred darden

Re: Re-issues vs "Watercamp" Compilations

Post by fred darden »

Hey mbec, welcome aboard. Been listening a little longer than you, since 1977. I've seen those watercamp compilations but have never figured out how to download them. I'm a computer black thumb, as opposed to green thumb. A lot of that stuff I've acquired over the years and can forward them to you if you haven't already gotten them. Some stuff on their I haven't.
Tellerr

Post by Tellerr »

fred darden wrote:Hey mbec, welcome aboard. Been listening a little longer than you, since 1977. I've seen those watercamp compilations but have never figured out how to download them. I'm a computer black thumb, as opposed to green thumb. A lot of that stuff I've acquired over the years and can forward them to you if you haven't already gotten them. Some stuff on their I haven't.
Sorry for the delay, I've changed accounts since then but that would be great... I've sent you a PM, looking forward to hearing from you!
ullissesmachado

Post by ullissesmachado »

Did you manage to get the compilations? I'm trying to get them!
emotional_fascism076

Post by emotional_fascism076 »

Those were really done nice from the track lists I saw. If anyone does hear from him I'm curious myself.
Who on earth is tapping at the window?