Shortest Elvis cd

Pretty self-explanatory
ice nine

Shortest Elvis cd

Post by ice nine »

Almost Blue’s run time is 32:42. Is that his shortest?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
And No Coffee Table

Re: Shortest Elvis cd

Post by And No Coffee Table »

Well, there are shorter singles and EPs, but I think that's the shortest that everyone considers a full album. Deep Dead Blue is 26:46.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

When you listen to the bonus tracks and the quantity of B-sides released with "Roses", "Sweet Dreams" and the 7" and 12" "I'm You Toy", it could have been easily filled up to a 45 to 60 minute album. I think there are several better songs released elsewhere which would have enhanced that particular track listing such as "There Won't Be Anymore", "Cry, Cry, Cry" and the very wonderful "Darling You Know I Wouldn't Lie" !
About time the complete Mean Machine, Aberdeen show was released too, Elvis - 40 years ago this July (on Mrs. Sulky's birthday too -she'd love that as a present ! :wink: )
Top balcony

Post by Top balcony »

North is the one which has spent shortest time in my cd player - does that count? :oops:
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Top balcony wrote:North is the one which has spent shortest time in my cd player - does that count? :oops:
TOP!!!! NOW, NOW. kindly refrain from any and all NORTH bashing. :D :D