House music on this tour...

Pretty self-explanatory
EasyMeat

House music on this tour...

Post by EasyMeat »

Was wondering if anyone had a list of songs that were playing over the PA before the CT (and I presume any?) show. There were a couple of Japanese songs that covered or sampled EC that I'm interested in.

Edit: IIRC, one seemed to be a loose cover of Chelsea with a JPN female vocalist.

The other one was more of a dance rock song, also with JPN female vocalists, almost sounded like PUFFY. Sampled EC but can’t remember which.
Hawksmoor

Re: House music on this tour...

Post by Hawksmoor »

EasyMeat wrote:Was wondering if anyone had a list of songs that were playing over the PA before the CT (and I presume any?) show. There were a couple of Japanese songs that covered or sampled EC that I'm interested in.

Edit: IIRC, one seemed to be a loose cover of Chelsea with a JPN female vocalist.

The other one was more of a dance rock song, also with JPN female vocalists, almost sounded like PUFFY. Sampled EC but can’t remember which.
Can't really remember to be honest. I was at four of the UK gigs, but usually arrived during Ian Prowse's set, so don't know what was played before that, if anything. My memory of the quarter-of-an-hour or so leading up to EC's appearance was that it was mostly Spanish Model stuff followed by 'Surrender to the Rhythm' just before he came on?