GRAMERCY THANK YOU

Pretty self-explanatory
Top balcony

GRAMERCY THANK YOU

Post by Top balcony »

Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' to all those who've shared YouTube videos from these shows take a bow:

Bronxappostle
Vertigoman
CFM123
Jerseypride78
VerbalGymnastics
NewspaperPane
Docinwestchester
Popguynyc
Ajuqsfriendjon
AndNoCoffeeTable

and most importantly 'AnyoneIhaveForgotten'

all photos most gratefully received too.

and the elves at the Wiki who've been very busy throughout.

Obviously gutted that EC didn't do his shows from Penny Lane Wine Bar but was not to be (yet?)
So your efforts have allowed me to share in the fun in the most terrific way.

Thanks again

Colin
Last edited by Top balcony on Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweetest punch

Re: GRAMERCY THANK YOU

Post by sweetest punch »

Thank you all!!
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
Charles

Post by Charles »

Top balcony wrote:Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' to all those who've shared YouTube videos from these shows take a bow:

Bronxappostle
Vertigoman
CFM123
Jerseypride78
VerbalGymnastics
NewspaperPane
Docinwestchester
Popguynyc
Ajuqsfriendjon
AndNoCoffeeTable

Obviously gutted that EC didn't do his shows from Penny Lane Wine Bar but was not to be (yet?)

Thanks again

Colin
It was my pleasure!
jmm

Post by jmm »

Also a big thanks to our admins!!

The forum made sharing so easy and reliable! Still a great place to meet

Feels like time to make a contribution to support all of your efforts. What is the best way to do that??
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Top balcony wrote:Just wanted to say a huge 'thank you' to all those who've shared YouTube videos from these shows take a bow:

Bronxappostle
Vertigoman
CFM123
Jerseypride78
VerbalGymnastics
NewspaperPane
Docinwestchester
Popguynyc
Ajuqsfriendjon
AndNoCoffeeTable

Thanks again

Colin
And many thanks to all including the “anonymous” ones who’ve shared most generously but especially to VG for keeping his trip over secret from us all ! :shock: :wink:
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

And if I may add please....HOW ABOUT OUR GUY HIMSELF??? That venue and the stellar staff as assuredly instructed by E himself i like to imagine, was the most gracious ever!!! No one harangued anyone about the filming. I think EC genuinely comprehended the vast scope of desire that his worldwide fanbase had to see, hear and know ALL they could about these and all his shows. Naturally, most especially the gift that was this ten night residency.!!! Thanks Elvis....if I may be corny enough to declare here: WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR KIND MANNER IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. Thank you so much, ba
Newspaper Pane

Post by Newspaper Pane »

bronxapostle wrote:And if I may add please....HOW ABOUT OUR GUY HIMSELF??? That venue and the stellar staff as assuredly instructed by E himself i like to imagine, was the most gracious ever!!! No one harangued anyone about the filming. I think EC genuinely comprehended the vast scope of desire that his worldwide fanbase had to see, hear and know ALL they could about these and all his shows. Naturally, most especially the gift that was this ten night residency.!!! Thanks Elvis....if I may be corny enough to declare here: WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR KIND MANNER IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. Thank you so much, ba
I second that!
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

So - being entirely selfish but not wishing to sound ungrateful for the 8 concerts recorded and shared but .............
does anyone know if shows 2 and 8 were recorded and if there are any plans to share these with those of us unable to make the trip to NY please?
And more thanks than words can express to everyone who took time, talents and risks to share whatever they could manage with us here - and of course to Elvis and all his guests. There's no one else on the planet who seems to realise how much their back catalogue is valued and revered and to be able to provide such amazing setlists with such diverse and amazing songs with barely any repetition or fillers. More awesome than I can express!
Newspaper Pane

Post by Newspaper Pane »

sulky lad wrote:So - being entirely selfish but not wishing to sound ungrateful for the 8 concerts recorded and shared but .............
does anyone know if shows 2 and 8 were recorded and if there are any plans to share these with those of us unable to make the trip to NY please?
And more thanks than words can express to everyone who took time, talents and risks to share whatever they could manage with us here - and of course to Elvis and all his guests. There's no one else on the planet who seems to realise how much their back catalogue is valued and revered and to be able to provide such amazing setlists with such diverse and amazing songs with barely any repetition or fillers. More awesome than I can express!
I've managed to scrape together 10 songs from night 2 from YouTube and Facebook, and 14 from night 8. Have not seen any complete recording though for either night so far.