Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY, July 8, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY, July 8, 2023

Post by Man out of Time »

The "We're All Going On A Summer Holiday" tour continues on July 8, 2023 at the Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, NY.

Elvis and the Imposters with Charlie Sexton will be joined for this show by a brass section comprising:

Michael Leonhart - Trumpet
Donny McCaslin - Saxophone
Ray Mason - Trombone

According to Wikipedia, the Landmark Theatre, originally known as Loew's State Theater, is a historic theater from the era of movie palaces. The Loew's State Theatre opened on February 18, 1928.

Elvis and The Attractions played the Landmark Theatre three times, most recently in 1982.

Ticket prices start at $57 and go up to $372 for the best "platinum" front row seats. Seats remain for sale in the orchestra section and in the balcony.

Who's going?

MOOT
ice nine

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY, July 8, 2023

Post by ice nine »

The Landmark has been around for a long time. I remember being at Syracuse University in 1986 and seeing Joe Jackson there.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY, July 8, 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

Who’s going?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/elvis-co ... 7c843.html

Setlist

01. Pills And Soap
02. Possession
03. Newspaper Pane
04. Accidents Will Happen
05. Toledo
06. Like Licorice On Your Tongue
07. Alison
08. Almost Blue
09. I Do (Zula's Song)
10. Come The Meantimes - including Train To Skaville
11. We Are All Cowards Now
12. Welcome To The Working Week - including Workin' Man Blues
13. Mystery Dance
14. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
15. Blood & Hot Sauce
16. Poisoned Rose
17. Shut Him Down
18. Pump It Up
19. Mr. & Mrs. Hush
20. Watching The Detectives
21. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
22. Cinco Minutos Con Vos
23. High Fidelity
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.