Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Kresge Auditorium, Interlochen, MI, June 27, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Kresge Auditorium, Interlochen, MI, June 27, 2023

Post by Man out of Time »

The "We're All Going On A Summer Holiday" tour continues on June 27, 2023 at the Kresge Auditorium, Interlochen, MI.

According to the venue website. Kresge Auditorium has 3,917 seats. " Located on the shores of Green Lake, Kresge offers stunning views of the waterfront through spacious arched windows. The covered pavilion features open sides, allowing lake breezes to cool patrons as they enjoy concerts and events. "

This is Elvis' second show at the venue, having previously played there in 2011 on the Revolver Tour with The Imposters.

Ticket prices start at $39 and go up to $60 for the best front row seats. The show has sold pretty well, so far. The front three centre sections are all but sold out, but seats remain for sale at all prices in other sections of the auditorium.

Who's going?

MOOT
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Kresge Auditorium, Interlochen, MI, June 27, 2023

Post by sweetest punch »

Who’s going?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
And No Coffee Table

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Kresge Auditorium, Interlochen, MI, June 27, 2023

Post by And No Coffee Table »

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/elvis-co ... 64239.html

01. Mystery Dance
02. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
03. Hetty O'Hara Confidential
04. Radio, Radio
05. Little Triggers
06. Accidents Will Happen
07. Toledo
08. Like Licorice On Your Tongue
09. Alison
10. Beyond Belief
11. Clowntime Is Over
12. Everyday I Write The Book
13. Welcome To The Working Week - including Workin' Man Blues
14. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down
15. Blood & Hot Sauce
16. Watching The Detectives
17. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
18. Magnificent Hurt
19. Pump It Up
20. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
Encore 1
21. Newspaper Pane
22. I Want You
Psc

Post by Psc »

Must have been a good audience, they got an encore!
It's not a matter of life or death. But what is, what is?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

If it was a proper encore :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
clowntimeisover

Post by clowntimeisover »

Clowntime is Over!? Supremely jealous... Hope someone caught it on video! When's the last time it was played full band? 2015?
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

clowntimeisover wrote:When's the last time it was played full band? 2015?
The last "band" performance of "Clowntime Is Over" prior to this show was in April 2012 on the Revolver Tour:

Performances of Clowntime Is Over.

MOOT