Costello Live Collection

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
sulky lad

Costello Live Collection

Post by sulky lad »

Having completed my "life's work" a couple of years ago when I finished transferring all my Costello live cassettes onto digital format, it seems the time has come to dispose of the cassettes. Rather than just pollute the planet by sending them all to landfill, I'm wondering if anyone out there wants them (some or all). I've got one of the largest (no comments VG please) live collections on the UK if and there are about 1200 shows up for grabs. I'd rather not split them too much and they would need collecting or meeting somewhere within reasonable traveling distance of Birmingham to hand them over. I'd probably keep my original masters but even so, there's a massive amount available for free if anyone's interested. PM me and I'll send you my complete list
Top balcony

Re: Costello Live Collection

Post by Top balcony »

Hi Sulky

My real name is Colin Wilkinson - did we trade about 10 years ago ?

If so it's a big hello!

I'm also on a mission to convert all my cassettes onto CD and I'm struggling to get past first base so I'm full of admiration for you.

I'm really intested in replicating the shows I've been to, which are mainly his (many) Liverpool ones.

Could you send me your list ?

Writing this from work so I'll send you something more coherent tonight when I get home..

Best wishes

Colin