Elvis on NIGHTLINE JUNE 12th

Pretty self-explanatory
FAVEHOUR

Elvis on NIGHTLINE JUNE 12th

Post by FAVEHOUR »

Elvis appeared on ABC's Nightline TONIGHT, in the last 10 minutes or so of the show. He talked about some of his favorite songs by other artists.

I missed the beginning of it! Maybe someone else on this board caught it on DVR, or some of you in more Western time zones can record it later tonight. Please PM me if you catch it.

I believe it will also be on the Nightline website soon if you want to see it.

Dave
sweetest punch

Re: Elvis on NIGHTLINE JUNE 12th

Post by sweetest punch »

Thanks to listserv, here's the link: http://snackfeed.com/videos/detail/0343 ... 304897c9c6
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
scamp

Post by scamp »

Thanks for that link.
cwr

Post by cwr »

What a nice feature! I always love it when Elvis talks about other people's music, it's what's made him a powerful guest DJ on so many radio programs over the years, and it's part of what makes Spectacle worth watching.

I really love that he picked Dylan's "Cross The Green Mountain"-- one of the great, great Dylan songs of the past twenty years. (Even though it's obscure, among Dylan's devoted fanbase, it seems to get mentioned a lot on message boards, so it's hardly gone unappreciated...)