So Here It Is, Merry Christmas Everybody

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
migdd

Re: So Here It Is, Merry Christmas Everybody

Post by migdd »

Thought I'd revive this thread for the holiday season and for a bit of nostalgia. Happy Holidays everyone!!
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

good lord, whatever happened to all those old farts.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

Merry Christmas everyone! As custom, I am traveling from Texas to Southern Indiana tomorrow for a few days. The weather looks favorably for clear driving. As for my Christmas it was low key, but here in the Dallas area, we had snow for the rare White Christmas, which i had been dreaming of. Happy Holidays to all,

loto
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Having worked Wednesday and Thursday nights, my Christmas was low key (a sleep for 3 hours in the morning and then intermittent dozing for the afternoon, but I did manage to wind everyone up with my present of Christmas from the Heart by Bob - what a classic in every sense of the word :lol: I'll be spending the next two days trying to learn to play "I Believe in Father Christmas" to add to my family's collective misery!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all - here's to EC coming to the UK with the Sugarcanes for a 30 date tour of small country clubs (some hope !)