just checked e-bay**drats**

Pretty self-explanatory
billyboy2674

just checked e-bay**drats**

Post by billyboy2674 »

cant seem to find any e.c. dvd's....documentaries or concerts...or even bootlegs for that matter..lol..dont tell me hasnt got any otherwise this world is more of a folly than I thought.anybody know of a dvd or two and where I can find these?thanks in advance,
william.
-let me tell you about her-
hush now,I've said too much.......
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I'm not sure what exactly you might be searching for, but if you click the Amazon button in the upper right hand corner of your screen and type in Elvis Costello, you should get quite a few choices to come up. :)
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Elvis has yet to release any DVDs of concerts or other sort of stuff. Most of what Amazon.com shows is stuff he's appeared in, like Roy Orbison's Black & White Night.

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent A&E Live By Request gets released on video, as a few of those have come out in recent years. Mind you, the David Bowie one was quite good and never got released, so who knows.

Wasn't EC talking a while ago about putting together a DVD compilation of his music videos? That'd be fun.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I had major problems with ebay last month....I cancelled my account rather than get hacked. :x

Real bummer too...I got all the stuff I needed off there, Out of this idiot, El mocambo and the promo disc.

The Costello/Nieve boxset is the only thing i dont have, plus a few other spoken discs.
billyboy2674

thats right chair

Post by billyboy2674 »

he was talking about that recop of different songs in different venues-as I understood it at least.I hope it does come around as I cannot understand why an artist of elvis's quality has been left behind or off the dvd format.quite amazing and frustrating for us who need the fix. :lol:
billyboy2674

Post by billyboy2674 »

The Costello/Nieve boxset is the only thing i dont have, plus a few other spoken discs.[/quote]

I dont have that set either and was wondering about the sound quality on these discs.I plan on getting it sometime next year. :wink:
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I'm sure something will come out soon. I was thinking today how all of a sudden there's constantly new EC releases coming out, after ages of nothingness.....there's def a DVD in the pipeline, I hope it'll be videos, and clips, and maybe some concert footage...like the A Case for Song.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Billy Boy,

I really like the Costello/Nieve box set. I have the promos and the box set itself.....sound quality is amazing....buy them....

They are kind of wierd, it is like five cd's and they each have , I think, five songs on them. Wierd, but lovely.

OH, and welcome to the fray....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
billyboy2674

Post by billyboy2674 »

thx misha in the process of getting those cd's right now as we speak.
thx for the welcome-I'm a rabid elvis fan and hope to stay here for a long time and am just thrilled that I can mingle with other elvis fans. :)
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

How much would you guys pay for Beatle Bobble-Heads from the Rooftop Concert?
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.