Delivery Man leakage

Pretty self-explanatory
Sour Milk Cow

Delivery Man leakage

Post by Sour Milk Cow »

So far, compared to the last two EC albums, I have to admit that Elvis and Lost Highway have done an admirable job of keeping the album off the 'Net. By this point, little over a month before release, both North and WIWC were spreading around like wildfire. But there is still no sign of Delivery Man mp3s circulating, and no early reports from people saying they've heard the record.

I noticed a few "blank" mp3s popped up on Kazaa the other day-- obviously this is a record company device to muddy the waters a bit. But today, those blank mp3s have been replaced by sample mp3s, where about 30 seconds of the song just loops over and over for a few minutes. It's nice to hear a preview of a few tracks.

Although I am obviously looking to hear the songs as soon as possible (and will buy the proper album regardless on the day of release, and on vinyl if they have it, and years from now on its 2 disc Rhino reissue), I must admit it's kind of cool the way they have maintained such secrecy up to now.

Now: isn't about time they start promoting the album sometime soon? Is there going to be ANY pre-release publicity? I haven't even seen the standard Billboard article that usually accompanies each EC release, where they talk about all the promotional stuff they are planning. Is it because Lost Highway is smaller than Island, or what?

I'm dying of curiosity, I just can't wait to hear the album.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I am loving these little clips.