well then

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
tokyo vogue

well then

Post by tokyo vogue »

i have (checks watch) 5 minutes left online here, but i've already checked my email and though i really have nothing to say, i'm just checking in to say hi. and stuff.

i'm currently in kilkenny, ireland. good place, good place. saw an amazing Pogues cover band last week called the Shamrogues. check 'em out.

i'm watching more tv here than i ever do back home. half the shows are imported american crap - why? and why is stargate on every other minute? EGH.

anyway.

toodles.
if we can rock together, why can't we walk together?
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Kilkenny Rocks. It much funkier (and less inbred [joke]) than a lot of rural ireland. I hope you didn't travel over just for the big Shania Twain gig there last week. :shock: There's a big comedy festival there every May.

DrJ
Tlentifini Maarhaysu
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Is the Clubhouse Hotel still there ? Used to work there in the 80s. What a shit hole.
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."