Pump It Up in 6/8

Pretty self-explanatory
wardo68

Pump It Up in 6/8

Post by wardo68 »

I've seen plenty of videos of this recent arrangement (drool). Has someone posted an audio file of it? If so, can someone point me to the thread? I thank you.
docinwestchester

Re: Pump It Up in 6/8

Post by docinwestchester »

From the second page of the May 22 concert thread:
http://www.elviscostellofans.com/phpBB3 ... f=2&t=8943

Entire show in mp3 format:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cemv6je6gywjo

This is my recording (larryrulz). Please do not upload any mp3 versions of other taper's recordings without their permission. Thanks!
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

I knew I could count on the Doc. Thanks!
jardine

Post by jardine »

i sure like this much more than the re-do of veronica, which i think rambles and unravels a bit too much.

does anyone else find that e.c.'s voice often sounds flat on many of these recordings? not sure if it is just a recording issue or if my ear is betraying me, but i'm finding it quite noticeable. listened to an old audience recording of mr. feathers, and it may be that i'm not able to make out the instrumental background well enough to get a good ear for the key, but he sounds flat
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

jardine wrote:i sure like this much more than the re-do of veronica, which i think rambles and unravels a bit too much.

does anyone else find that e.c.'s voice often sounds flat on many of these recordings? not sure if it is just a recording issue or if my ear is betraying me, but i'm finding it quite noticeable. listened to an old audience recording of mr. feathers, and it may be that i'm not able to make out the instrumental background well enough to get a good ear for the key, but he sounds flat
Its not just you.
jardine

Post by jardine »

i don't find this at all with recordings, however...