Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Hartford HealthCare Amphitheater, Bridgeport, CT, July 5, 2023

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Hartford HealthCare Amphitheater, Bridgeport, CT, July 5,

Post by bronxapostle »

verbal gymnastics wrote:Thanks - this is great but takes me back to 1983!
Indeedy VG!! Can't wait for Wednesday to see it for the first time since April Fool's 2011. And I too fondly recall the first night of CLOCKING IN ACROSS AMERICA tour, my utter joy seeing a personal favourite played live for the first time. Funnily enough, it was played second that evening and in 2011 as well as this current run. I'll try to capture it too though I am seated 3/4 of the way back in the orchestra. Wish me luck. Cheers always, benny
Top balcony

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets, Hartford HealthCare Amphitheater, Bridgeport, CT, July 5,

Post by Top balcony »

bronxapostle wrote:Wish me luck.
Good luck Benny :oops: :oops: :oops:
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Top balcony wrote:
Yeah, I've grown accustomed to filming from above in the balconies.....I'm short in stature so I most hope there are NO giants in front of me. :D
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

bronxapostle wrote:
Top balcony wrote:
Yeah, I've grown accustomed to filming from above in the balconies.....I'm short in stature so I most hope there are NO giants in front of me. :D
The only giant greater than you will be our hero on the stage !
Enjoy, my friend!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Honored sulky....thanks! Wednesday will be great!