- The Fan Forum software upgrade required finding a utility to clean remnants of old versions. It took multiple fresh installs of the old database and conversion before I found this solution.
- The wiki software upgrade was from such an old version that I had to upgrade through an intermediate version. The database is 2.1GB and there are ~50GB of images. It took multiple attempts and the sheer size meant it took time. The database upgrade script would run overnight.
- Some wiki syntax changed and the core contributors to the wiki have been busy fixing issues. This all seems mostly resolved now.
- We are on current and supported versions of the OS, forum, and wiki software.
- We now have https for secure connections.
- Email notifications should be working for the forum and wiki again.
- My experience is that the new software is much better at adapting to mobile devices. It looks much better on a phone.
If you spot anything that needs attention, just speak up. And remember, running the server and Internet hosting, adding content to the wiki, moderating forums, etc. is all volunteer driven.