Happy Easter

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
noiseradio

Happy Easter

Post by noiseradio »

If you celebrate it, have a great Easter. If not, have a great day.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

I've had a great day - been to church with my wife and kids, seen my parents, and in just one hour we're going to visit my brother.

Happy Easter !!
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
King Hoarse

Post by King Hoarse »

I've singlehandedly gotten rid of the virus I found when I went on holiday by mistake to a spammy link from this very site the other day. The virus blocked my firewall and prevented me from accessing the net so I couldn't download the necessary new antivirus stuff, but despite being a technical idiot I pulled through; I'm back with no scars to show but bleeding astigmatism, and I'm celebrating with an easter egg, a flight booking to my girl in exile next week, and hopefully a night of cheap smuggled tetrapak'd blood of Christ.
What this world needs is more silly men.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

King Hoarse wrote:I'm back with no scars to show but bleeding astigmatism, and I'm celebrating with an easter egg, a flight booking to my girl in exile next week, and hopefully a night of cheap smuggled tetrapak'd blood of Christ.
This is my favorite sentence (or part of a sentence) I have EVER read on the board, though I have to say, for some bizarre reason (I am very tired) I thought johnfoyle wrote it, which would have made it even better.

Here's the thing about Easter: the best candy in the world is Robin's Eggs, and I am missing them! Fortunately, several friends back home have agreed to pick some up and save them for me, but I don't know whether I can rely on them...belated birthday/early welcome home present, anyone?
King Hoarse

Post by King Hoarse »

King Hoarse wrote:I'm celebrating with an easter egg, a flight booking to my girl in exile next week, and hopefully a night of cheap smuggled tetrapak'd blood of Christ.
The wine led to the finest whiskeys available to humanity and now it feels like a pig shat in my head.
What this world needs is more silly men.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

King Hoarse wrote:...now it feels like a pig shat in my head.
Poetic :lol:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?