Top five anti-social behaviours!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Tim(e) wrote: 5. People who insist on placing their ass on the seat closest to the aisle on trains or buses meaning you have to climb over to them to get to a vacant seat... and then it turns out you have to get off before them!
Jesus Tim(e)...that's the worst!!!!!!!!! Especially because they actually sit in the aisle seat because they don't want anyone to sit next to them. They make a chicken shit symbolic gesture to try to discourage people from sitting next to them...typical "MY NEEDS" 'tude. When I see such a person, I always make sure to sit next to them just to impose myself on them.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Bums who make a habit of walking around barefoot into shops (but anywhere in public really, except for around beaches and the like). You can see the grime on their feet...
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

How can one think that bums are annoying? :lol: :lol: The poor bastards are trying to survive.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Bums come from all strata of society. If you walk all over the place barefoot I think of you as a bum -- it really was about that. It bothers me especially if they look like they can afford good shoes. It's an all too common sight around here (coastal Aust.) and is probably a lot more common here than in other countries, and not just because of the weather. We notoriously underdress.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

We notoriously underdress.
..............and are notorious bums................ :lol:
signed with love and vicious kisses
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I think the bums bambooneedle is refering to are more "beach bums" aka hippies aka people who think everywhere they go is the beach.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

It's all age groups, and includes your usual urban roaming beach bum but also suburban bums. Put on some shoes, sandals... something!

SoL, I'd hate to think so... but at least we provide proper service here. 8)
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

silly me!...I'm from San Francisco where a bum is a bum! :lol: :lol: Plenty of them to go around, and a heavy backlash campaign by the City has made me pro-bum for life......I thinks bums is kinda cute...especially when they have all sorts of shit trapped in their beards..! :lol:
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

1. Drink/druggie Drivers - scum
2. People who speed (particularly in built up 30mph zones) and think that it doesn't matter and moan about the police wasting their time - murderers
3. Dog Shit - yuk
4. Chewing gum on bus seats - grrrrr
5. School teachers who try to indoctrinate children into believing in whatever - bastards
signed with love and vicious kisses
girl out of time

Post by girl out of time »

i can only think of one right now.........people who smoke next to you
...the promise of indulgence in my confidential voice approached inmortal danger but you´ll never know how close....