Top 10 Soft Drinks

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

That stuff you have over there called Kool Aid that you make up from powder...strange, but surprisingly refreshing.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

My and my sister used to put kool-aid in our milk. *appropriately grossed out emoticon* here.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Misha

Post by Misha »

LC---Kool Aid contains Crack Cocaine.....Or so I assume, cause when I make some, I just have to keep drinking it...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Can you snort KoolAid?
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

laughingcrow wrote:I-did-not-have sexual-relations-with-that-womble!
CROW: Madame Cholet has been asking after you, apparently she's on about a paternity test - know anything about it??? The whole damn womble clan are looking for you - just don't go anywhere Wimbledon common boy!:lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

laughingcrow wrote:Can you snort KoolAid?
I did at a party once. In a drunken stupor, I ripped open a packet of Kool-Aid powder with my teeth, and ended up having red liquid in my nose for the rest of the week. I also apparently stained my friend's kitchen wall, and to this day, sometimes when the wall gets wet, a little red peeks through.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Wow Blue, now THAT'S a stupor! :shock:

I've never been that far out, but I did toddle into a Subway one drinks-half-off Saturday night demanding Crocodile-Hunter Croc-Binocs....

There was a police officer in the Subway too....I proceded to tell everyone in the restaraunt to "play it cool".

OH, there was a tornado warning that night and I never knew...
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I've never been that far out, but I did toddle into a Subway one drinks-half-off Saturday night demanding Crocodile-Hunter Croc-Binocs....
LTZ....you have my respect! No man should be denied Croc-binocs, and should defend his right to own a pair, to the death if need be!
Misha

Post by Misha »

Well, I hope you are all proud of yourselves..

I made Black Cherry Kool-Aid today!!

I have lost complete control....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

haha, thanks LC! I respect your respect!
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Most snooty teen fast food chain workers deserve harrassment.... except when they're gonna serve you food (so may 'hock a loogie' in your Whammyburger).
A rope leash

Diet Coke

Post by A rope leash »

1. Diet Coke
2. Diet Coke
3. Diet Coke
4. Diet Coke
5. Diet Coke
6. Diet Coke
7. Diet Coke
8. Diet Coke
9. Diet Coke
10. Diet Coke

What is this, some kind of marketing test? I'm addicted, goddamnit!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I'm surprised they haven't released a CD yet with all the famous musicians who have recorded songs that either mention coca-cola or are actually coke commercials. Roy Orbison alone did like 4 coke songs. Otis Redding and The Who also did. And I guess even the album version of "Lola" by The Kinks mentions coca-cola (the single changes it to cherry cola)
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Talking about commercial musicians...is anyone else really pissed off at Justin Timberlake and his cronies advertising McDonalds.

Why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There's a big thing here at the moment, because kids weights are getting way out of hand, about stopping the junkfood advert exploitation of kids. Having Justin 'eeeeheeeeee' Timberlake advertising MaccyDees certainly doesn't help!

What was wrong with a clown, a birdwoman, a robber and a huge purple thing anyway?
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

BlueChair wrote:I'm surprised they haven't released a CD yet with all the famous musicians who have recorded songs that either mention coca-cola or are actually coke commercials. Roy Orbison alone did like 4 coke songs. Otis Redding and The Who also did. And I guess even the album version of "Lola" by The Kinks mentions coca-cola (the single changes it to cherry cola)
Of Montreal:
I was crying my eyes out
Everything I drank turned to tears
Cherry cola tears
Iced tea tears

Where is Only Guessing?