New TV show: "Spectacle: Elvis Costello with ..."

Pretty self-explanatory
Otis Westinghouse

Re: New TV show: "Spectacle: Elvis Costello with ..."

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I can post you discs, Verbie. I owe you, remember? I can also set up one of those things like mediafire where you could download painlessly. Bronxap: CDs or non-dime downloads? And if CD, full audio CD WAV files, or MP3s? (All torrents on Diome come with the request to not convert to MP3, which is very silly in terms of usage.)

My only gripe with Dime is that NOTHING seems to be reseeding fully these days. It's s if a bunch of people download straight off and then everyone loses interest and your left with a bunch of unseeded files. This should have knackered my downloaded/seeded ratio to 0.5 or something, but it stays resolutely on 0.75, even though I've been downloading big DVD files like Neil Young in Dublin. It seems to be able to seed a max of 10, but as they never complete these days and there's always new stuff to acquire, I've got 13 on the go, so three always show as 'error'. What amazes me is that recently there was a bootleg of the late in the day Joy Division Malvern gig, which I know to be rare and prized among JD collectors. I knew one existed, but had never seen it until recently, and yet no-one wants to seed my file. Madness.

Anyway, am dead glad I'l be able to pick up these as I have several as MP3s, but to get the full set will be a real boon.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

OTIS!!! i ALWAYS say "mp3 don't bother me!" they're boots dammit! screw those lossless fanatics. LMK if you mediafire them...that's about as complicated a job as i can get through! thanks!
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

Last edited by martinfoyle on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Well done, Martin! I haven't got as far as converting the FLAC files yet.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more