Elvis to be thanked for equity and fairness in ticket distribution

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Elvis to be thanked for equity and fairness in ticket distribution

Post by bronxapostle »

As I stated this early today in the middle of a single show date's thread (February 14th?), I didn't want it buried there or missed. I feel it imperative to state the grace exhibited by our guy regarding tickets getting to us all in a fair and fairly priced (face value!) manner is refreshing to many of us.

From day one of ticket sales from the initial fan offering to first ticketmaster pre sale then to the general public on sale date right up until day of show dates, I pronounced that ELVIS DID THIS CORRECTLY! EC stamped his imprint on this whole situation I believe....not tour management or any of his team i like to think. It reeks WONDERFULLY of Elvis and Elvis only! Thanks for your concentrated efforts assuring the fans got their tickets at the listed prices. No easy task. Cheers to a great entertainer, a fair man and our friend all these years. Let's do it again and again. Peace, ba
Brodsky

Re: Elvis to be thanked for equity and fairness in ticket distribution

Post by Brodsky »

Agreed! The fans here and on the Costello-i Facebook page have also got to be commended. I only had tickets to Night #2, as I booked just the first weekend in NYC, but then was able to get a single ticket for Night #3 from "supplydavid" at face value. Very greatful for true fans looking out for other true fans.