Diana/Elvis wedding Dec.11th ?

Pretty self-explanatory
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

Elton John's Castle
Sting Tribute

anybody want to guess as to what next? could be interesting.
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
Misha

Post by Misha »

A guest appearance on American Idol?

A duet with Britney?

Ok, Diana Ross?

I'm glad they saw fit to explain that his previous two marriages ended in divorce, just so it would clear it up for everyone. geez.
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

Misha wrote: A duet with Britney?
Isn't it Beyonce he's always talking about? And Destiny's Child?

(I am now hyperventilating)

Jay-Z will kick his Irish arse.

(Hi everybody!! Longtime no see.)
I'm not angry anymore....
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

johnfoyle wrote:Nanaimo, B.C.'s jazz chanteuse Diana Krall tied the
knot with her beau of one year, Elvis Costello, in a
wedding held at Elton John's castle outside London on
Saturday night.
They got married in Windsor, (Royal) Berkshire, then, about 10 miles from where my sister lives. As far as I know, Windsor Castle isn't Reg's gaff. But you never know...

Elton and "my boyfriend David Furnish"? Sting?

Think I'm gonna be sick.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

signed with love and vicious kisses
whtesde

Post by whtesde »

Last edited by whtesde on Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

so lacklustre wrote:Image

This brings back memories of The Pogues first Irish appearance, when they supported EC&A at the National Stadium in Sept 1984. We all sat in shock at how awful they were. They did sound rather rough before Terry Woods and Phil Chevron were parachuted in. Shane and the lads got progressively more plastered as their, thankfully, short set went on. Shane repeatedly banged the drinks tray against his head. All along Cait stood to the side with a cliched rock chick sulky look on her face playing the bass. (Yes, she played bass, the instrument of doom in the EC world. Davey better behave himself) Finally one of the shell shocked members of the audience shouted up 'Give yer one a pint!' With this Cait lost her cool and smiled. Such memories, I'm sure we all wish her well
bobster

Post by bobster »

I certainly do...

But re: bass players. There is one who seems to still be in EC's inner circle: Nick Lowe.

That's one split-up I don't think I could take!
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

I know someone who looks very much like Cait... not your classic stunner, but not a bad looker really.

I remember a story someone (Mouth Almighty?, your old mate PoP, no?)told on the old site, about Shane drunkedly throwing a beer can at Cait hitting her in the head and causing her to lose balance with a speaker then toppling on her, or something like that. Hilarious (no one died or anything Noise, ok?).
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

That's too bad. It's only funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's really funny.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Noizy..except for your feelings right? :lol:
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

Mazeltov!! to Elvis and Diana. Who will get top billing at concerts?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Martin - see my post on the Dear Santa thread for pictures and sounds of Shane now.
signed with love and vicious kisses
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Cope,

Congratulations on making a whole post without mentioning your penis or where you'd like to put it!
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Good to see some things on this board haven't changed.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Noize...I don't think I've mentioned my penis even one time on this board???
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
A rope leash

A memory like a steel trap

Post by A rope leash »

Cope,

I believe that you have alluded to your penis on more than one occaison.

On at least one occaision, I mentioned my penis directly, but I am sure it was absolutely necessary in order to make a point.

It's good to see that pophead is still out there...
Lipstick

Post by Lipstick »

Wasn't cope fan the one who started a thread complaining about the lack of intellectual stimulation on this board?

Then followed that up with a lovely letter to santa on another thread...

*Now holding up copy of Sartre to ward off virulent attacks.*
Don't bury me 'cause I'm not dead yet.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

In the interest of accuracy (even though my post was just a joking barb aimed to repay another), I've culled a few choice Cope-isms from the last few weeks. And to give equal time, I include a few referrences to other body parts as well. Don't want to leave the ladies out.

"I'll have to teach my girlfriend about thanksgiving.....something about how the turkey gets stuffed or something like that... "

"Bamboozle....I never knew you were so hot!! Wanna slide my tube steak into you....."

"Rope....In my world everything's tight.. "

"I have nothing against wanking...but it's just not for me any more....It does not turn me on in the least.....my poor girlfriend wishes I would take it up again...but why practice self abuse, when one can abuse others????"

"It's clear that most of the women on this board have no idea what an extension is, and would be appalled if they bumped into one......"

"time to get honest...actually the best remedy is 20 lashes and a butt plug with a creep in a soiled wife beater t-shirt screaming ....."stop your whining woman"..... " (not a penis reference, but….ewww)

"I like cucumbers...but I don't think they're are appropriate"

"hey DOOF! I haven't said anything perverted in days! No offense taken, I deserve any heat that comes my way......where can one see Lapins' pumpkins by the way...???? "

"I'm completely lost with regards to this Kate thing??? THe only thing I need to know is if she's totally shaved or has a bush..."

"Verbal almost anything works me up into a testosterone frenzy! I must admit that I was washing the dishes half naked and then taking turns mimicking windmill chops on air guitar and admiring myself in the mirror..! You can't beat the Punk Meets The Godfather.....that stuff pumps my 'nads."

"North is the blood engorged masterpiece of the decade then......"

"Laughing Cow...anything that gives me a blood engorged member works for me........ "

"Nothing....I need nothing material.....maybe more poon tang...."

"There are two things I strongly believe in, freedom and non-conformity.....(and the power of the cock of course, coming in at a distant #3"

Took about 4 minutes to round these up.

Before you bother to say it, I would not have looked any of this up if you hadn't claimed never to have mentioned your penis. And, in fairness, some of these quotes are about the penises of others. But I also should point out that this is by no means an exhaustive list. i alm most included the post where you called the cast of Sesame Street "dorks," but since you probably weren't meaning to imply the actual meaning of the term (a whale's penis), and probably meant "nerd," I fihured it didn't belong.
--William Shakespeare
Misha

Post by Misha »

Imagine what Noise could do with FIVE minutes! We'd have to put NC-17 on it!!

Cope, you've been had. (Probably a lot more than we all care to know!)

:wink:

Ice Nine, as to who would get top billing? Elvis would give it to her....he's a gentleman, probably more than he ever has been..

I'm getting a cavity.
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?