Elvis playing Santa Rosa ,CA , March 12

Pretty self-explanatory
johnfoyle

Elvis playing Santa Rosa ,CA , March 12

Post by johnfoyle »

An additional concert has been announced - with extremely late availability of tickets!

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketP ... id=5283015

Elvis Costello
Friday, 3/12/04
8:00PM PST

Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
Santa Rosa, CA
USA

This event is currently not available for sale through the web. It is scheduled to go onsale at: 03/12/04 2:00PM PST.
Other ways to buy tickets

Buy from a Tickets.com call center (800) 225-2277

Call for information from the box office (707) 546-3600
Misha

Post by Misha »

hmmmm, what is limit on plastic cards? Hmmmmmmm

(pensive, potentially ticket greedy emoticon here)
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Apparently the venue has posted the date of the concert as the `sale date` of tickets just so that they can have some kind of date listed ; tickets should go on sale in the next week or two. Phoning the venue and saying nice things to them has been advised - it`s a small operation with an informal attitude.
Misha

Post by Misha »

John,

Good tip, I was wondering about that date for the sale!!! I'll give em a call tomorrow and start the sweet talkin'...

Thanks again for the heads-up!!!

:D
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Misha

Post by Misha »

According to the cust service guy, and his supervisor, they aren't on sale yet, but they speculate that they might go on sale at the end of the month....he recommended checking the tickets.com site cause they'll put notes on there when they know....but, they said I could call back everyday and they'd find out for me!!

Sweetness pays..... :wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Misha: Your credit card company just called and said to put your phone down and quit trying. You can't have any more Elvis tickets! :wink:
Misha

Post by Misha »

Spooky......

Yeah, they probably did, so I got another one out.....

Maybe I should put you in charge of my finances?

Yes, your honor, I need to declare bankruptcy because I have an Elvis Costello problem...

That might make the news...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ok, just talked to the actual center, they don't have a date yet either, but if I wanted to be a member of their center's for only $ 75.00, I would have a chance to find out earlier and get access to the best seats...

Eat me....!!!!

I'll wait and just do it the old fashioned way......

Spooky, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It doesn't help that my roommate is totally encouraging me....)
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Just hang on, Misha. I know it's tough. There must be a Hallmark card for this or some kind of support group or something. You're going to probably find out before everyone else at this rate anyway, since you're making frequent phone calls. :)
Misha

Post by Misha »

Spooky G,

Nah, I don't plan on calling them all the time. I'm probably going to call in the middle of next week and see how that goes...

I just think having an Elvis Week/end is a great way to get away from work!!! I will have SF on the Weds night (I think) and then another one on Friday night in Santa Rosa (provided all goes well), so that SCREAMS that I should take Tues night and run up to SF and take Weds, Thurs, and Fri off work. Badly needed right now.

What a great excuse to visit SF, too!!! I need a change of scenery.

I just cannot believe how nice it is of Elvis to help me get it....will definetly have to get that thank you card together now.... :wink:

I wonder if I'm going to be able to see him four times this year??? I like a challenge......
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ok, checked the tickets.com website today and we have a date!!!!

Here is exactly what it said:

Elvis Costello
Friday, 3/12/04
8:00PM PST

NO CHILDREN UNDER 5

Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
Santa Rosa, CA
USA
See a street map for this venue

This event is currently not available for sale through the web. It is scheduled to go onsale at: 02/06/04 12:00PM PST.

If you continue to receive this error and believe the performance is on sale, then please contact Customer Service.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

GO MISHA!!!!! :)
E.C. Lover

Post by E.C. Lover »

I am soooo excited!!!
I was kinda sad because I was planning on doing L.A, S.F,and Portland with the logic being that we have friends in all areas and the cost wouldn't
be too prohibitive that way, plus,because they are all in or near wine country,and I sell wine, I could make it a quasi-business trip, and save some money there also.
But then, the unthinkable happened,(no, it's really not that tragic). A business trip that was supposed to happen during 9-11, that was then cancelled because of international travel being so difficult at the time, was rescheduled for the end of Feb. into the first week of March, and I was going to only make the S.F. show!
We were planning on S.F. and then heading into wine country for the rest of the weekend already, now we have a real reason to be there!
Happy,happy,happy....