Santa Rosa

Pretty self-explanatory
E.C. Lover

Santa Rosa

Post by E.C. Lover »

O,K. who got their Santa Rosa Tickets today?
It was a very stressful experience for me, but I did finally get tickets.
I was in a monthly staff meeting and I had asked my boss yesterday if I could sneak away for a few minutes to buy the tickets on-line, but just in case I couldn't gracefully escape the meeting I asked one of the girls in the office to get the tickets for me.
The internet wasn't letting her buy the tix for some reason so she had to call into tickets.com. I was sweating at the meeting and so preoccupied my boss let me get away long enough to help her complete the transaction. She tricked me though and came into the meeting to tell me something went wrong. I swear I could feel the tears welling up, but then she handed me my comfirmation number, and life was sweet again.
Very excited, I can't wait!
Misha

Post by Misha »

ECLover,

I've got tickets....seems my luck has run out. I am in the back row center. Yep, you heard me right....last row. I'll bring a rag and help them dust the cobwebs.....

Better than no seat at all.........

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Poor Misha. I'm mailing you some binocs - strong enough so you can see everything that matters! :o Also a very comfortable pair of shoes for all that walking to the very back row, and a squirt gun so you can shoot all the people in the rows in front of you. Maybe they'll get frustrated and leave and you can grab their seats.

Well, it's worth a try. :wink:
E.C. Lover

Post by E.C. Lover »

Hey Misha,
I'm in row Q center, so we're not too far apart. While we were on the phone with the ticket guy, seats just kept selling like crazy. I just said get me whatever you can. I am a little bummed out though about San Fran. I think I have GA tickets. That could be good, but it could also suck. I'm not sure what to expect from that night.
eric

Santa Rosa - Elvis Costello Binoculars - looking for better

Post by eric »

Also bummed at my seats - they resere the first 10 rows for those who donate $1500 or more, then more are sold to the $75 memberships 3 days prior (phone or Box Office only) Many more of course are reserved for the scalpers.