SEE YA!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
firebetty

Post by firebetty »

as a fan of the cope, i believe on another board there was mention of him knowing exactly how to use a digital camera...
beware of questioning things you don't want to know the answer to. :lol: :lol: :lol:
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Yes, I have to agree about not "egging" Cope on...otherwise, I may have to stay out of the Photo Gallery Forum out of sheer fear (It just wouldn't be "work friendly" folks)...

:shock:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

hiiiii to all of my legions of fans! The Elvis gig at the Greek Theater in Berkeley was incredible!!!! He just kicked ass and hammed it up and ROCKED...most of the stuff was just pure power and speed rockin tunes, with a few great ballads, including My Dark Life, and Darkest Place...to name just a few of the tunes he played....

I hope you are happy now
Lipstick V
Clubland
Watchin The Detectives
All the Rage
Just About Glad
Deep Dark
and many more that I cannot remember......too much of a good thing....I wonder if it was the drugs that were talking, but that was the best Elvis gig I have seen.....I danced with a couple of Dead Heads, and my girlfriend asked a father if his young son wanted to dance, as they sat there and did not move a muscle the whole show....

I was actually disappointed with the crowd, very politically correct and quite clueless about the music and lifeless, no energy...!

If you were there, I was the nut in leather pants dancing with a Catholic School girl..
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

He's baaaaack.....

Cope! We HAVE missed you...can't you tell??

:D
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

noiseradio wrote:"I have a big penis
Heh heh heh - he said "penis"
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?