30:10? meaning

Pretty self-explanatory
arcadecline

30:10? meaning

Post by arcadecline »

So does "30:10?" mean the length of the 10 hidden cd's? I want to get my hands on that sooooo bad!! It would be cool if he only sold it at live shows or something. Does anyone think the cd's are still out there unopened?
charliestumpy

Re: 30:10? meaning

Post by charliestumpy »

Yes, there is always hope (that they will remain out there unopened/not on evilBahgumbee, and that as on his official site DPAM will post sound files thereupon).
Man out of Time

Post by Man out of Time »

There are 30:10 t shirts to be had on EC's official site. They were also on sale last year at his tour dates:

According to Denver Truth on his blog (below), there was a small sign next to them saying that it was 30 years since EC's first release and he had hidden ten copies of solo home recordings of re-written songs in the jewel boxes of his "Best of" collection released in Spring 2007.

http://denvertruth.blogspot.com/2007/05 ... rtant.html

According to EC's journal on the official site:
"I don't think many people believed that "30:10" really existed but if anyone reading this has one in their possession, they had better claim their special prize right away because we will be posting the songs on this site very soon and the offer will expire…"
What could be the "special prize " ?

MOOT
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

The special prize was the chance to get on stage with Elvis and boast that you owned a copy.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?