Happy kitty

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Gillibeanz

Happy kitty

Post by Gillibeanz »

COME ON YOU SPURS!!
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....I want one!
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

I like the expression on the other cats face in the background too - he is not amused!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I can't wait till I get my own place...Im gonna get a cat, a Russian Blue, and I'm gonna call it Tobermory after the H.H.Munro short story.

...and it'll bring me breakfast in bed, and my pipe and slippers, and might even deliver my children.

Ok, the last bit is a pipe dream.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Oh Crow you are so much more educated than me...I thought Tobermoray was a womble!!!! :lol:

Yeah im a cat person too....well an any animal person really. Have you seen those cats that look like minature leopards? I think they are called Bengal cats they are beautiful!! They are being advertised in my local paper for £300 for the brown spotted ones and a little more for the black spotted. Now if only I had £300 to spare and 2 cats that would welcome it....!!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Yeah, those big cats are amazing! Im actually a zoologist, and for a brief while considered being a freelance cryptozoologist hoping to prove that all those big cats in the wilds of Britain exist...

Naa, I couldn't call my cat after a womble, seeing as I've already planned to call my kids Great Uncle Bulgaria and Tomsk, calling my cat after a womble might be overdoing it!
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

CROW: What a wonderful job you have - I always wanted to be one when I was a kid - either that or a vet but I could pass the maths!!

My partners cat is going on 17 now and shes called Bilbo. Dont ask me why he called her that cos ive no idea but at least shes fashionable now!

I think big cats do exist in this country. When we were up in the lake district once we had to deliver a package to a remote farmhouse up there, and at that time a cougar had been spotted on the loose! I think people keep them as pets then get fed up and release them. There were police marksmen all over the place.
COME ON YOU SPURS!!