She's not spooky at all

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
double dutchess

She's not spooky at all

Post by double dutchess »

Last night I had the pleasure of dining with spooky girlfriend and her husband, dr. spooky.

they were in DC for a few days, so I ventured out of suburbia to meet them. I'm an extremely shy person, and I tend to feel very awkward around strangers. While it's true that spooky and i have been corresponding for a few months, there are some that would say that that isn't a substitute for a face to face meeting. But still, they weren't like strangers at all. To the contrary, I immediately felt very comfortable around them both. They are two of the friendliest, most generous people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

they were kind enough to treat me to a lovely dinner, and we sat and talked for a long time. It was as if we were old friends back together after a long abscence, and I suppose that's partly true. Spooky and dr. spooky are wonderful people, although those of you who have already had the pleasure of meeting them already know that.

Spookys, thank you again for a wonderful evening. :D I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed your company.
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

We've always known she was a kindly, lovely lass...

Been slow round these parts tonight (knock on wood!), so ----

I'M BAAAAACK!!
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Jeeezz..I wanna meet Spooky too! One of the nicest people around...
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp