Elvis & The Imposters, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), April 6,2011

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis & The Imposters, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), April 6,2011

Post by sweetest punch »

http://translate.google.be/translate?hl ... lg:1,sbd:1

Elvis Costello returned to Brazil in April
Músico faz shows no Rio e em São Paulo Musician makes shows in Rio and Sao Paulo

Publicado em janeiro 21, 2011 Published on January 21, 2011
Acabam de ser confirmadas as apresentações de Elvis Costello no Brasil. Just been confirmed presentations of Elvis Costello in Brazil. O músico faz dois shows no País em abril, um em São Paulo, no Credicard Hall, dia 5, e outro no Rio de Janeiro, no Citibank Hall, dia 6. The musician does two shows in the country in April, one in Sao Paulo, Credicard Hall, 5th, and another in Rio de Janeiro, at the Citibank Hall, 6th. Os valores dos ingressos e os esquemas de venda ainda não foram definidos, mas a pré-venda começa dia 31 de janeiro, eo público em geral poderá adquirir os bilhetes a partir de 7 de fevereiro. The values of the tickets and selling schemes have not yet been defined, but pre-sale starts on January 31, and the general public can purchase tickets from February 7.

Elvis Costello vem ao Brasil com a banda The Imposters, na turnê do álbum “National Ransom” lançado em outubro. Elvis Costello came to Brazil with the band The Imposters, on tour for the album "National Ransom" released in October. Esta é a segunda vez que ele vem ao Brasil. This is the second time he comes to Brazil. Na primeira, se apresentou nas edição de 2005 do extinto TIM Festival, no Rio e em São Paulo - clique aqui para ver como foi o show do Rio. At first, she performed in the 2005 edition of the defunct TIM Festival, Rio and Sao Paulo - click here to see how was the concert in Rio
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.