Of Bobs and Brians

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Mike Boom

Of Bobs and Brians

Post by Mike Boom »

I am very late in giving big ups , shout outs, yo bros, wassups to the wonderful and World Famous L.A resident extroadinaire, the one, the only fighting out of the blue corner , in the white trunks with blue trim our very own THE BOBSTER!!! The Bobsters "quick tour of L.A" (well the bits near the airport) is something I can recommend to all - beers in Venice Beach and pastrimi rolls with side order of pickles , record shops, the bobster mobile , bungalows , films being made and motorcycle cops.
Cheers Bob fer yer hospitality , will defintitely be in for the full tour next time.

And thanks to Brian Wilson for my CD of the moment "Pet Projects" -side projects he produced in the mid 60's, early 70's. It is a very wonderous record. And the Thrills seem pretty fine so far too!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Good to have you back, Mr. Boom!
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
bobster

Post by bobster »

Great to see you back and of course you are very welcome, Monsieur Boom.

Glad you enjoyed Johnnie's Pastrami -- one of my "top ten sandwiches" and the rest of my quick tour of L.A.'s south-western regions (including the wilds of Venice and Culver City).

The "Pet Projects" thing sounds great. About to go see ROTK for a second time. Just wanted you to know I'm doing my part for the NZ economy so you can afford to buy more semi-obscure CDs!

And, by the way, the rumors that Mike and I drove to Vegas for a drunken, spur of the moment "civil union" which had to be immediately annulled are completely untrue!
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
Misha

Post by Misha »

bobster wrote:And, by the way, the rumors that Mike and I drove to Vegas for a drunken, spur of the moment "civil union" which had to be immediately annulled are completely untrue!
Bobster is a drunken marriage whore.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?