wish list recordings

Pretty self-explanatory
docinwestchester

Re: wish list recordings

Post by docinwestchester »

sulky lad wrote:Now that Otis has been able to listen to the whole of Birmingham, I'll put it up on dime this week. I've been prolific on dime for me, the Squeeze show from last November and the Brussels FM show have both been from me. Patience folks, I'm getting into this again ! :roll:
Thanks in advance for doing that. The Brussels show is outstanding, BTW.
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Just spoken to verbal and he's asked for a few Spinning Song book shows so I'll record some for him and hopefully post them on dime too !The Brussels show was one I'd forgotten about in the rush in 2002 to attend as many UK shows as I could. I regret failing to record the Sheffield show when he played the riff off Dust for about 4 minutes non-stop standing on the edge of the stage daring the audience to respond - an awesome moment.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

bronxapostle wrote:sheesh, another soundboard queen...THEY'RE FOOKIN' BOOTLEGS!!!!!!!!!! better than NOT having it!!!
Is that a response to my ATUB Beacon comment? I wasn't complaining, just observing. It's a great bootleg. I love audience recordings.

Am downloading the Brussels one. Sounds promising. Green Shirt an interesting inclusion.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more