Hi Tone show story

Pretty self-explanatory
supplydavid

Hi Tone show story

Post by supplydavid »

http://burnwoodtonite.blogspot.com/2011 ... d-mix.html

found this today, interesting story of what regardless of the troubles described been a great experience

David
bronxapostle

Re: Hi Tone show story

Post by bronxapostle »

thank you SD! these are what i LOVE...ZIPS!!! dl the whole show, open with WINRAR...VOILA! a breeze; wish dime-a-dozen and everything else were this easy. let's have more this way, powers that be, please.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

bronxapostle wrote:thank you SD! these are what i LOVE...ZIPS!!! dl the whole show, open with WINRAR...VOILA! a breeze; wish dime-a-dozen and everything else were this easy. let's have more this way, powers that be, please.
Thanks BA for pointing out the ZIP for me. Because of the color of the font against the background, I did not see until I knew to look for it because of you.

Sounds FANTASTIC
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

this is just what i was saying a couple weeks back: we got to get a better system for sharing this kind of stuff after one of us already went through the trouble. glad to help my friend soul!! and big thanks to uploader and supply david!
jmm

Post by jmm »

and a ticket stub on the post for you too ba!!!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

jmm wrote:and a ticket stub on the post for you too ba!!!
That's a cool stub (as stubs go...)
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

docinwestchester wrote:
jmm wrote:and a ticket stub on the post for you too ba!!!
That's a cool stub (as stubs go...)

i'm going senile friends, i guess it goes hand in hand with grandfatherhood. i'm missing the drift here: have i been awarded a NEWPORT ticket stub for this here post? okay jmm, we let the cat out of the bag. anyone who wants to reward ba needs to do no more than pick up any extra ticket stub they see laying on the ground at ANY Costello show!!! :lol: :lol:
jack...did the RED BANK cds arrive yet? sure hope you're enjoying already!
supplydavid

Post by supplydavid »

The blog write obviously is a big fan, he also has the last of the Beacon shows available and several other good Elvis references if you use the search.